NEW Canon Xephilio OCT-A1 Optical Coherence Tomography
Automated acquisition makes the OCT-A1 extremely easy to use and very easy to delegate!
What do you need? ...We have pre-owned Topographers, Visual Fields, OCTs, IOL Masters, Biometers & A Scans, Misc. Diagnostic, Cameras, SLTs, Yags, Argons, etc., SLTs & Other Combo Lasers, Yag Lasers, Green, Yellow and Red Diode Lasers, Refractive Lasers, Phaco Machines & Microscopes and Keratomes & Sterilizers. Whether you would like to buy or sell, contact us.
Contact us about the latest in New Technologies, products and other ophthalmic resources.
email@example.com | 940.395.7766
• Fast and easy OCT high quality image using fully
automated “3” click operation
• Integrated SLO provides live image of retina with
realtime auto retinal tracking
• High scan speed 70,000 A-scans/sec. with up to
13mm wide scan
• Axial optical resolution approximately 3 microns
• Minimum small pupil 3.0mm
• Programmable exam presets to enable multiple
scan modes in a single exam
• Multiple scan modes – Macula, Glaucoma, Disc
• Retina and Tomogram displays
• 10 Layer segmentation and 3D layer display
• Same scan position for follow up exams with
identical scan parameters
• Mouse controlled operation (No Joystick)
• DICOM interoperability
• RX Capture for OCT-A1 software database
• Computer and Monitor included
More products from Canon.